FAQs -Shipping & Delivery
What are the delivery methods, cost and estimated time?
Shipping service is available for purchase within Malaysia.
West Malaysia RM7.00
East Malaysia RM10.00
Free Shipping for any order >RM99 (for West Malaysia ONLY)
Self Pick up
Self Pick up can be arranged with our local sales representative. Kindly indicate the self pick up city and we will liaise with you as soon as you make the payment.
Do you ship in Malaysia only or internationally?
We provide shipping and delivery within Malaysia only.
How long does shipping take?
We are speeding up to prepare the items for our customers as soon as possible.
Estimated Delivery Time:
3 business days (West Malaysia)
5-7 business days (East Malaysia)
Due to the dynamic nature of COVID-19 pandemic situation, we will constantly update you if there is any shipment delay. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any concern.
How do I track my order?
We will automatically send you a confirmation email and tracking number once your order has been fulfilled by our team. If you have any questions about tracking, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be glad to help.
Returns, Replace, Refunds & Cancellations
How can I return or exchange my item?
- We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, from the day item was received. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Below are the conditions for return products.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over RM75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- (Please refer to the Return & Exchange policy at the bottom of HOME page for more detail information)
How can I change/cancel my order?
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the requested changes. We will make every effort to make the changes but in most cases it may not be possible as orders are processed shortly after they have been received.
What methods of payment do you accept?We accept the following:
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- MasterCard Debit
Bank transfer is available. Please provide your bank in slip by WhatsApp to our customer hotline 018-231 3099. Please indicate your order number for fast tracking.Our bank account:
Ample Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Maybank Account 5643-0623-9643
Which currency will I be charged in?
We process all orders in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
How safe is my personal & credit card information?
For your protection, all orders placed must receive approval from one of the accepted credit card providers. All personal information, including your credit card number, are encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) for secured online transactions.