Nexodyn® Acid Oxidizing Spray Solution – The Wound Closure Essential 100ml
Wound care is important because chronic wounds can have serious consequences.
Non-healing wounds require specialized care because underlying, complex conditions prevent the wound from going through the expected healing stages. The longer a chronic wound goes untreated, the greater your risk of infection, amputation and other complications.
ADULTS WITH DIABETES UNDERGO AMPUTATION DUE TO NON-HEALING WOUNDS EVERY YEAR.
80% of which started with an ulcer. Treating these ulcers early and with the most appropriate wound healing management is key to avoiding amputation.
Remarkable Healing & Pain Relief
Nexodyn® Acid Oxidizing Spray Solution supports the Physiological Healing Process. Speeds Up Healing Time by 55.9%.
Significantly faster healing time
- Creates the optimal healing environment
- Improves tissue oxygenation and promotes epithelization
- Lowest pH in the Market — 2.5 - 3.0
- Inhibits microbial contamination within the solution while in storage
- pH Value is preserved Over the Shelf life – Entire 2 years
- High Purity >95% of Free Chlorine Species from HCIO
- Easy-to-Use; No Rinsing Necessary
- Broad Indication for a Wide-Range of Wounds
- Faster healing time
- Protection from risk of infection
- Reduce wound associated pain
NEXODYN® Acid Oxidizing Spray Solution is intended for use under the supervision of healthcare professionals for:
- Partial or full thickness acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Leg ulcers
- Stasis ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Stage I-IV pressure ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- Grafted and donor sites
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Minor cuts, minor burns, superficial abrasions and minor skin irritation
Significant protection from risk of infection
Significantly reduced clinical signs of local infection
Significantly reduced wound-associated pain
Brand : Nexodyn
Packaging: Spray Bottle 100ml
Composition : 95% Hypochlorous Acid
Shelf life: 24 months (unopened) / 30 days from first opening
Manufacturer: Applied Pharma Research (APR), Switzerland
How to Use:
At each dressing change, simply spray Nexodyn® on the wound (approximately 1 puff every 2 square cm), and wait for a couple of minutes to allow the wound surface to dry. Apply second spray for best result.
The standard of care with dressing & medication shall be applied after Nexodyn® application.